Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Records and maintains parts purchase records which provides an audit trail on all purchase.
2. keeps an annual physical inventory of parts room and all service vehicles
3.assists in the supervision of the stock order procedures
4.conforms to policy on the special ordering of parts
5.analyzes sales, expenses and inventory monthly to maintain profit goals 6.administers a new aggressive wholesale and retail parts program to produce profit 7.ensures that the same high quality level of service provide to outside
8.assists in analyzing department operations and storage layout and revises as needed for maximum effectiveness
9.provides technical assistance to employees and customers
- 6 - 9 Years experience, Experience in parts will be an asset
- Engineering background “Preferable Mechanical Power or Automotive”
- High Communication & Management Skills.
- excellent computer skills required
- high sales and communication skills
- a problem solver with superior customer
- have ability to multi task and make good decision
- financial understanding and budgeting experience is needed